Monday, April 28, 2008
{ 3:31 AM }
SAD SAD(Warning a tissue box might be required)
As eu peole noe ah.. Every happy story may have a sad ending rite.. Fyi this is not any hollywood movie okie.. But got recomendations for grammy awards lah.. hahaha.. lolx..
Hmm.. where should i start? Haiyo.. Too sad already until forget already.. Okie.. Everything started as per normal lah one fine day chatting on msn with friends happy2 enjoy... When suddenly this girl appear online.. Her face was soo Cute still undeniable until now.. Hahaha.. Started to chat with her then get to noe her better.. Its seems that she have some problems lah.. So decide to help her since im a Love Doctor rite.. hahaha.. We chat the whole night like never even care what time it is already.. Hahahaha.. So end up i ask her for her num.. Then she replied me her num lah.. After 2 days like that then i kol her then we talk otp .. As usual lah 1st time sure go shy2 abit what .. hehehe.. quai2 like that.. Advice her a bit to stop being sososo sad and also make her laugh with lame jokes.. Then after a week or so i ask her out. But that was also like near my apartment seyyy.. haha.. That time not werking so budget abit lah.. hahaha.. She look like chinese but found out she's a malay.. WOAH!! Rare breed like that.. So alittle kanchiong lah .. But still didnt show at all just relax only like that.. hahaa.. Then we talk like from afternoon till dawn until she say she got to go pick her younger brother bck from school then i accompany her to the nearest kerbside around my area and flagged for her a taxi... One thing i remember directly is that bfore she went into the cab she give me a kiss .. (so sweet kan??)..
So like otw home i actually keep on messaging her what the kiss is for.. ( ya lah curious wat) hehe.. Then she said " You earn it for being sooo sweet".. i was so shocked that i couldnt sleep the whole night.. Then we continued getting even closer and closer until this one day .. I decided to ask her out again still around my area (still budget siol) then we settle down at the nearest void deck.. I ask her if she is interested in being my girlfriend.. weeee.. How happy i am when he accepted it on 26/01/2008.. Wah everything change for me Lah.. I smile every single day thinking that whatever happen might be a wonderful dream.. hahaa..
(Sweet moments gone like a piece of burnt paper)

It actually lasted for one mnths lah .. But the memories of that one mnth is treasured deeply.. We treated each other so closely and lovely also.. At that moment on i actually think that i can last forever with her... But i was wrong.. Its ended sooner than i expected.. We did quarrelled during the relationship period.. On 26/02/2008 my 1st anniversary with her.. I ask her out actually planning a surprise for her at her doorstep when suddenly .. The worse moments of my life just happen in the blink of an eye.. She walked up the stairs to her doorstep with another guy.. I didnt react so rationally.. I collect some courage to ask her who she is with but she just look shocked.. So as a gentleman i smile and walk home feeling down, depressed and sad.. I called her and ask her again who that guy is.. Its hard to say lah but i regreted askin her that question.. I straight away tell her that i want to broke up with her.. I suffered alot lah seriously.. I actually didnt sleep well and also didnt have my meals properly.. I suffered from a Bad Flu not bird flu okie just normal flu but a really bad one and also a gastric.. For few months i actually keep in touch wth her just to get the oppourtunity to makes thing back to the way it is.. But.. I failed.. I blame myself for everything.. I noe i didnt take care of the relationship well.. Just my luck i guess.. But nw im just bck to normal.. Onli the phobia lives.. I can still remembers those days when im feeling really down.. All my friends were actually there for me luckily.. hehe.. Nw just the old Man crazy and irritating yet loved by most. weeee.. hahaha.. okielah thats all my sad2 life.. =)